4.1 There shall be five (5) types of membership:
- 4.1.1 - Individual: Racing and active members who shall have voting and office-holding privileges and shall receive the tugline. Includes participation in the Minnesota Championship Program. No age Limit.
- 4.1.2 - Non-Voting Membership: Includes an e-version of the Tugline, race privileges, no voting rights or office-holding rights; cannot participate in NSSDC Championship Points Program.
- 4.1.3 - Family: All household members and dependent children up to the age of Twenty-Two (22). Includes voting and office-holding privileges for those over the age of sixteen (16), the Tugline and participation in the Minnesota Championship Program. Limited to two (2) votes per household.
- 4.1.4 - Junior: For children under the age of sixteen (16) by October 1st. Includes a voice in the club but no voting or office-holding privileges. Includes the Tugline and participation in the Minnesota Championship Program.
- 4.1.5 - Honorary: Given to racing or non-racing persons who have been voted on by the membership. Has no voting office-holding privileges and is not liable for the payment of dues. Includes the Tugline and participation in the Minnesota Championship Program.
4.2 All new members shall receive a current copy of the Club’s Bylaws.
4.3 Voting memberships will be open to all persons.
4.4 Only members in attendance at a meeting may vote on business before the Club. There shall be no absentee ballots except as stipulated in these Bylaws.
4.5 Upon payment of dues, membership applicants will receive all the privileges of membership applied for.